INTRODUCING the Heritage Oaks COLLEGE LEAGUE!
The Heritage Oaks College League will play each Thursday at 3pm and has three seasons:
Fall: September to Mid-Nov
Spring: Mid-March to Early May
Summer: Mid-May thru August
The College League is open to students with a Valid College ID.
Each week the format of play, and your playing group, will vary. This is a great way to meet some new golf friends.
Sample formats: individual stroke play, match play, captain’s choice, alternate shot, best 2 of 4, Par 3, and MORE!!
How much does the League cost??
League Dues are $25 a season. If you are a season pass holder that covers your weekly playing fee. (Info on season passes)
Don’t have a season pass? That’s alright too. League members will enjoy a special play rate for league play.
Walking: 9 holes: $10 18 holes: $15
Riding: 9 holes: $17 18 holes: $25
Are there any other perks of being a league member? YES! Yes, there are!
- Each week players will earn Pro-shop merchandise credit
- Two (or more) instructional clinics will be offered during the season to league members (NO Charge)
- Special discount days on Pro-shop merchandise
- Discounted Range Value Passes
- Special Rates on private lessons with one of our instructors
- Eligible to play in the Club Championship and other exclusive events
How do I sign up? It’s simple!
Stop by, or call, the Pro-shop to pay your registration fee and provide your name, phone number and email, and you are registered! That simple. Space is limited though, so don’t procrastinate.